20 April 2011

Thumps UP!

A teacher of mine had once told me and the whole class how the people in the West would pull their cars over to give a hand whenever somebody's car breaks down on the road.

Here in Malaysia, people would rather be onlookers, some give symphatetic looks but do nothing to be of any help. They would even blast their honks in protest of the delayed time whenever your car suddenly stopped working at a traffic light or something.
P1230704b
What he said kinda stuck in me, not because it was not true but (rather) I'd never encountered anything to prove that he was wrong - or at least partially wrong. WHICH was why, whey I saw these two guys stop their motorbike and rush towards the car and helped push it out of the traffic, I was kinda relieved.
P1230705c
Malaysians are not really that bad after all. WE do help people. I was about to pull over myself but the guys came to the rescue first so - I didn't want to overact. I mean, two people were enough mahh hoh? Hey, seriously, I wanted to help! I really did! :-P

2 comments:

ken said...

im usually the onlooker :/

JIPP said...

shame on u Ken. :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails