08 January 2010

Bruce Buchanan married Tony Fernandez?

They used to hate each other.

Then somewhere along the way, they fell for each other.

So much so that they recently tied a knot. Bruce was on the cloud 9.

And Tony was joyfully happy.

Finally, they are happily married.  

Ok. That was merely my simple ilustrative parody of the recent merging between two low-cost airlines giants - the Jetstar and Air Asia.

I am not sure whether to take it as a good news or not. But what I'm sure of is the fact that I'm gonna use the services of both airlines later this month.

While I've been constantly taking Air Asia flights for the past few years, Jet Star is gonna be SO new to me. I just hope the merging will bring more advantages than disadvantages to low-cost passengers like me. We'll see..  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

..alah..baru mau pok nek Jetstar g Spore..suda merge sm AA ni mcm2 la ni hidden chargers dia..

JIPP said...

Yupp. That is the one that I worry about the most. Hidden charges.

Lizeewong said...

I think that's great news!Since Jetstar is available in NZ, they'll probably fly to Msia! Fingers crossed.

JIPP said...

Ya Liz. That's another thing to look forward to. Then no need to fly to NZ via Australia anymore. I don't really like transits. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails