18 December 2009

HOHOHOHO!! My MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

OHH YES! It’s everybody’s favorite time of the year. And it wouldn’t be long before Christmas and I can’t help but feeling the wave of excitement just as anyone else who celebrates it. I love Christmas because it is the time when I can really get my quality time with the family.

And it is probably the only time when I can splurge some money over gifts without regretting about it at all later.

Oh, and Christmas is the time when I get called UNCLE so many times in a day, a stark reminder of how old I am, and still feeling good about it.

I am gonna make sure this year’s Christmas is more hilarious than it was in the past years, just as I had promised to these kids.

And this little niece of mine whose favourite moment of Christmas is the karaoke session.

So, I’ve been trying to think of wishing you guys in the best way possible. After considering about a number of choices, I decided to come up with something quiet unusual. So, may I present to you, my own Christmas video! – it is something I only have the guts of doing during Christmas. Enjoy! :-P

Merry Christmas everyone.

3 comments:

chegu carol said...

whoaa jipp...you can sing man!

aud said...

Hi Jipp

Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Wow that's soem good singing - O Holy Night is my favourite Xmas 'slow' song; Winter Wonderland is the other :)

Merry Christmas to you, happy and safe travels!

JIPP said...

thanks. Been too busy getting things done for Xmas. Didn't even get to visit my own blog. It's quite late but still I wish you all Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails