08 November 2009

A 'Small' Turn-up at the KK's First Orchid Exhibition

As an orchid enthusiast, I went to attend an Orchid Exhibition which was held at the Star City Shopping Complex in Kota Kinabalu recently. It got to see a collection of orchids from the rather familiar species..

 to the rarely seen ones.

They come in different colors and shapes. I like! I like! I like!

Even this little boy went berserk overexcited about them. I don’t blame him. After all, we got to see some of the most beautiful orchids in the world.

Believe me, rare orchids are damn expensive. I knew, even if I could buy any of them, I’d be too broke to buy the necessary fertilizers to keep it nourished. I had to forget about buying. I just had to feed my eyes and… camera.

Said to be the first of its kind in Sabah, the Deputy Chief Minister cum Minister of Agriculture & Food was more than happy to do the launching ceremony.

It’s the DEPUTY CHIEF MINISTER of Sabah we’re talking about. His presence alone was expected to draw a BIG turn-up. Instead..

I’m sorry for you Datuk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Not so popular kali..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails